Buy the Bedding products you see weekly on ABC's Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and set your mind at ease. Not happy? Just return it within 15 days for a full refund.
- All you need to do is fill out this brief form and we will contact you with your required* Return Authorization number.
- Bedding products need to be repackaged like new in the original packaging. RA# needs to be on the outside of the packaging.
- Ship using any carrier you choose that can provide a tracking number for your package. Ship to the address given to you by our customer service department. Cost of return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- When we receive the bedding in the original condition, your credit card will be refunded or an exchange can be made, which ever you prefer. Credits may take up to 15 business days to process.
- In the event of buyers remorse on furniture, a 15% restocking fee and freight to and from destination will be collected.
- All custom made bedding is not returnable, unless defective.
*All returns MUST have a Return Authorization number and instructions prior to sending back
Returned Bedding products must be in original unused condition. Returned products may be refused or assessed a restocking fee if not returned in the original packaging. Used products will not be accepted under any circumstances, and will be returned to the original purchaser at their expense.
*All bedding products that are refused by the customer will be charged shipping fees for initial delivery and any fee associated with returning to manufacturer.
***return policy is effective on Jan. 1, 2009
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of Bedding.com.
- Bedding.com assumes no liability, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Any communication you transmit to the site by e-mail or other methods, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, nonproprietary, unless otherwise specifically indicated. Anything you transmit becomes the property of Bedding.com and may be used for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, posting or general public information.
- Subject to our Privacy Statement, all information submitted via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of Bedding.com and its affiliates, we and our affiliates shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides through this site. Bedding.com and its affiliates shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.
- Although Bedding.com, from time to time, may monitor or review postings, transmissions, and the like on the site, Bedding.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Bedding.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Bedding.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Free shipping applies to all orders in the continental 48 states.
Order Handling Fee is non-refundable on orders that have shipped, or on partial returns. Any qualifying order that is returned in its entirety for buyer’s remorse, defects, or damage will be refunded for the the full order amount including order handling fee, less any applicable restocking fee (see custom made bedding, and furniture).
All Phone order customers are responsible to verify their orders on the order confirmation that is emailed to them after checkout. Customers that fail to do so will void the satisfaction guarantee on the website. This is a tool to ensure no mistakes are made. We strongly suggest that you review your email confirmation after every order. If a customer does not receive an email confirmation for any reason such as an incorrectly entered email address, it is the customer's responsibility to contact Bedding.com in order to obtain their order confirmation.
This privacy statement covers the site www.bedding.com.
- All personally identifiable information Bedding.com collects.
- All personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site.
- All organizations that collects the information.
- How Bedding.com uses the information.
- With whom Bedding.com may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Bedding.com control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Bedding.com is the sole owner of the information collected on www.bedding.com. Bedding.com collects information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
In order to purchase items from this Web site, a user must first complete the registration form. During application process a user [is required to] give[s] contact information (such as name and email address), physical address and credit card information for purposes of the transaction. We require this information because we will:
- Contact the user about services on our site for which he/she has expressed interest; and
- Process orders submitted by our users
Information provided to Bedding.com is not shared with any entities or parties who are not specifically in the business of providing Bedding products. Your information will not be sold, shared or otherwise distributed to anyone other than our Bedding vendors and manufacturers who require this shared information for purposes of shipping your product. We understand and value the need for privacy with financial and personal information, and guard such data with the utmost care.
Like most standard Web site servers we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This Web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the Web site, their information is protected both online and off-line. While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to user information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every 6 months, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our users' information is protected. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment.
We communicate with users on a regular basis to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account we reply via email or phone, in accordance with the users wishes.
Most orders ship within 48 to 72 hours from order date. All orders are charged at the point of sale. If a Bedding product is backordered we will contact you by phone or email. Please expect to receive your Bedding product in approximately 7-10 business days. Please note that these shipping/delivery times are estimates and are not guaranteed.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
Bedding.com strives for accuracy in all item descriptions, photographs, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information contained herein or referenced on our website. Due to human error and other determinates we cannot guarantee that all item descriptions, photographs, compatibility references, detailed specifications, pricing, links and any other product-related information listed is entirely accurate, complete or current, nor can we assume responsibility for these errors. In the event a product listed on our website is labeled with an incorrect price due to some typographical, informational, technical or other error, Bedding.com shall at its sole discretion have the right to refuse and/or cancel any order for said product and immediately amend, correct and/or remove the inaccurate information.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers on occasion, to accurately depict the number of users on our site, the average traffic and/or usage statistics of the Bedding.com site, and other relevant information. This information is used to evaluate the viability and performance of www.Bedding.com. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
Bedding.com shares Web site usage information about users with a reputable third party (such as AOL, MSN and Yahoo) for the purpose of targeting our Internet banner advertisements on this site and other sites.
- Third party vendors, including Google, show Select Shops' ads on sites on the internet.
In the event Bedding.com goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users' personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Users will be notified via email AND prominent notice on the www.Bedding.com web site for thirty (30) days prior to a change of ownership or control of their personal information. If as a result of the business transition, the users' personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection they will be given choice consistent with our notification of changes section.